Sunday, November 11, 2012

Sunday Showcase: Entire Month of October and the First Part of November!

Oh man, you guys! I got so, so many books in the month of October that it's crazy! It was my birthday month, so there was that, but it was also just a really great release month! I spent waaaay too much money on hardcovers, but they're so much prettier than paperbacks and I love how uniform they all look on bookshelves. I'm also not as hard on them as I am on paperbacks.

Before I get into everything, I want to let you guys know that I've read a lot of these and have full reviews coming up for them soon, I just haven't had time to write them yet! Lucky for me, I have tomorrow and Tuesday off of work, so I'm going to get a few reviews and memes queued (my goal is to get three weeks ahead so that if I ever have to leave suddenly, new content will still be getting posted for you guys!).

So lets get to it! I have no idea what order I bought some of these in, so there's not really a specific order to this lineup other than what I think looks pretty next to what or what is part of a series, etc., haha. Enjoy!







Whew! That took forever! I'm going to refrain from posting ebooks and library books this week because this post is already pretty image heavy. So what did you guys purchase or receive this week? I love snooping in other people's bookshelves, haha. Let me know in the comment section or link me to your own Sunday Showcase!

Happy reading, fellow book nerds!

1 comment:

  1. Wow you had a very busy book month(s)!! That is awesome!! Some of these look really good!

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete