Thursday, October 11, 2012

Finally Settled and Some Exciting News!

Woohoo! It took a few weeks, but I've finally moved, unpacked everything, started my new job, and have a reliable internet connection other than my phone! And I am certainly more than ready to get back into the swing of blogging. I missed all of you fellow book nerds!

The only nice part about not having an internet connection is that I was able to do some major catch-up as far as reading went. I've read a ton of books over the last couple weeks. Cinder, Origin, Fury, Half-Blood, Obsidian, What's Left of Me, Grave Mercy, and Glitch along with a few other titles all have reviews coming, so keep an eye out for them!

Also, I have the distinct pleasure of announcing that I will be taking part in my first blog tour very soon! The tour is in honor of the lovely Jennifer L. Armentrout and I'm very much so looking forward to it! The tour will be stopping by here on the 29th and I have something super fun planned!

As a side note: Any e-mails sent to me while I was out of the loop will be replied to this week, I promise! (And hopefully a few of them will lead to more exciting news!)

What have you guys been up to for the last couple weeks while I've been wasting away with no internet?

4 comments:

  1. Yay, you're back! Can't wait to see what you think about some of those books!

    As for me, well, you know, nursing school and such.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Finally! Haha. It took long enough! And most of them are really, really good!

      How is school going? o:

      Delete
  2. You'll have to let me know what you thought of Origin. I read it as an ARC and I am curious to see what changed between the ARC and the actual publication.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be posting a review for it on Monday. c: Overall, I really liked it.

      Delete