Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Teaser Tuesday

Last week I read Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers and Ruby Red by Kerstin Gier and now I'm starting Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl. I honestly have no idea what this book is about, but I'm super curious to find out!


My teaser: "Mr. Hollenbeck doomed me to be lab partners with Ethan-hating Emily, also known as Emily Asher, who had despised me ever since the formal last year when I made the mistake of wearing my Chuck Taylors with my tux and letting my dad drive us in the rusty Volvo. The one broken window that permanently wouldn't roll up had destroyed her perfectly curled blonde prom-hair, and by the time we got to the gym, she looked like Marie Antoinette with bedhead."

Sounds like I'm in for a lot of long sentences! Haha. Hope everyone is having a great week and had an awesome Labor Day weekend! I know my posting is super erratic right now, so thank you all for sticking around. Finding a new apartment and job has made my life super hectic, but hopefully everything will be settled soon!


In any case, what are your teasers for this week?

1 comment:

  1. Good article.I really think what you said is right,in modern society,we have so many troubles,if you feel nothing to relax yourself,I suggest you to play the wow and some other games,and you can come to my page to find more information about http//www.mmolive.com/ and http://www.mmohome.com/gold/Maple-Story-US.html

    ReplyDelete