Sunday, September 9, 2012

Sunday Showcase #2

This week has been crazy! I'm embarrassingly far behind in my blog posts and for that, I apologize. The last two weeks have been severely lacking in the bookish things department, so my posts have slowed to one or two a week. On the bright side, I was able to visit a couple bookstores and find a few awesome deals! Hooray!

In other post related news, I will hopefully be moving into my new apartment sometime next week so that my posting schedule can get back to normal and all of this erratic post when I have time nonsense will cease. I miss you guys!


Anyways, mushiness aside, here are the books that I have purchased or received for review in the last couple weeks!





Bought in bookstores (amazing sales and almost three weeks cumulative):







Received for review via Netgalley:


Won in giveaways:


Thanks a ton to Liliana! Check her blog out here!

Whew! Quite the bookish haul. It's amazing to see almost three weeks worth of stuff in one post, haha. Hope everyone has been doing well! Happy reading, dolls!

What bookish things did you purchase or receive this week?

4 comments:

  1. Oooh! I really, really want Glitch! It looks like a great book! And I also have Covet! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh, Covet. I was super excited to read it and then I realized that it's the second book in a series, so now I have to read Crave first. xD

      I haven't started Glitch yet, but I'll let you know how it is!

      Delete
    2. LOL I already read Crave, I actually got it as an ARC from netgalley too. I really liked it.

      Delete
  2. You have some awesome books! Just wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the Beautiful blogger award you can see the post on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete