Saturday, August 25, 2012

Announcement!

I found out a few nights ago that there was a very strong possibility that I would be taking a giant leap of faith and making a big move. Last night everything came together and it's now set in stone, so I can let everyone know.

In two and a half weeks, I will be moving to Seattle. Such short notice, aaaahhhh! I have spent the last four days in a whirlwind of panic, trying to figure out how in the hell we could make this work, but everything is finally getting figured out. This is going to be such a wonderful opportunity for my boyfriend and I, but it will definitely have an impact on my posts for the next couple weeks (and possibly longer, depending upon how long it takes us to get internet set up in our new homes!).


I've been rushing to get as many posts finished as possible to add to my queue so that they'll go on uninterrupted while I rush to get everything packed up, find a new job, and find an apartment, but there just aren't enough hours in a day, haha. I hope that you'll all bear with me for the duration of our move and send good thoughts our way! We're definitely going to need them! 

3 comments:

  1. OMG seriously?? Congrats!! I need more deets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    I just came across your site and it is really lovely! I happily followed you and will enjoy reading your updates. You can find me over at Rainy Day Reads, www.rainydayreads.com It would be great if you could stop by and I would love to have a fellow book lover as a new follower.
    Christine x
    Rainy Day Reads
    www.rainydayreads.com

    ReplyDelete